How to find wells Fargo routing number?
There are many ways to find the routing numbers. You can also find your routing number at your bank check. It is located at the bottom left of personal account check.
- Open official website of wells Fargo, and here you can find any routing number easily. Check here
- The other method to find the routing number is to call wells Fargo customer center. You have to call at 800-956-4442, they will ask you some questions, you need to provide all necessary details to identify yourself, then representative will be able to confirm your identity and account’s routing number. The wells Fargo dealer services also require this routing number.
Routing numbers are actually 9 digits numbers which Wells Fargo bank used to identify customers IDs. It is a type of addresses which are used to find customers credit account as you login wells Fargo. These routing numbers are used for many purposes. These purposes are following.
- Customers can use routing numbers to settings up the direct deposit.
- These are used to receiving benefits from government and tax refunds.
- These routing numbers are used to transfer money from a bank to another bank account. It is also used to transfer between two different banks or investment organizations.
- Routing numbers are used to make automatic bill payments.
- Domestic wire transfer are done through routing numbers.
- ACH payments are also done with the help of routing numbers.
How to Find Wells Fargo Routing Number on Check?
Wells Fargo banking or financial services provides checks to the consumers. When you look at your Wells Fargo bank check, then you will see there are two types of numbers are available at bottom of the check. The right sided numbers are calked account number and the left sided number are called routing transit numbers.
But it is different in the business check, routing numbers are available at the middle in the button line. Sometimes these routing numbers are called routing transit numbers, ABA routing numbers, RTNs.
Routing numbers varies from states to states. It depends upon the location where you have created or opened your bank account number. Many banks have their different routing numbers mostly which have their different branches in more than one state. Wells Fargo bank uses separate routing numbers for different states.
The wells Fargo routing numbers according to states are given below.
- Alabama :The Wells Fargo routing number of Alabama is
- Alaska : The Wells Fargo routing number for Alaska is
- California :The routing number of Wells Fargo for California state is
What is the wells Fargo routing number of Florida?
- The wells Fargo routing numbers of Florida state is 063107513
- Colombia : routing number for Colombia is
- Arkansas : The wells Fargo routing numbers for Arkansas state is
- Arizona : Wells Fargo routing number of Arizona state is
- Colorado : Wells Fargo routing number for Colorado state is
- Connecticut: The wells Fargo routing number of Connecticut is
- Delaware : The routing number of Delaware is
- Georgia : the wells Fargo routing number Georgia is
- Lowa: The routing number of Wells Fargo Lowa state is
- Louisiana : the wells Fargo routing number of Louisiana is
- Maryland: The routing number of wells Fargo for Maryland is
- Michigan: the routing number of the Michigan state is
- Nevada : The Wells Fargo routing number of Nevada state is
- New York : The wells Fargo routing number of New York is
- Indiana :the wells Fargo routing number of Indiana state is
- Lowe: the wells Fargo routing number of Lowe is
- New Jersey : The wells Fargo routing number of New Jersey is
- Pennsylvania: routing number of Wells Fargo for Pennsylvania is
- Texas : routing number of Wells Fargo for Texas
Routing numbers are used for international and local wire transfer because wire transfer is faster way to send money than ACH. A customer can make wire transfer by visiting Wells Fargo bank branch.
How to do Wire transfer using Routing Number?
Routing numbers are used to wire transfer locally and internationally. If you want to do online wire transfer then
Sign on to your Well Fargo account online.
There will be and option available with name “Wire Money” in transfer and Pay menu.
You need to put recipients details. Then wire transfer will be done successfully.
How to use Local/domestic wire transfer routing number?
Wells Fargo banking services use a different routing number for domestic wire transfer. This routing number is 121000248. Wells used this routing number instead regular ABA routing number.
- If you want to do domestic wire transfer then you will need some necessary information such as Name of the person to whom you are wiring funds or beneficiaries.
- You need to put name and address of the beneficiary’s bank.
- Routing number of beneficiary’s bank.
- The beneficiary’s account number.
this is the simplest way to do domestic wire transfer.
How to use International wire transfer Routing number?
In this case Wells Fargo uses the SWIFT code which is WFBIUS6S for all international wires from wells Fargo and to wells account. SWIFT is actually the society for worldwide inter bank financial telecommunications are the international equivalents of United States of America routing number. If you want to do international wire transfer then this method will be helpful for you.
- For international wire transfer you will need the name of the person who is receiving the wiring fund. Or it can be beneficiary in other words.
- You need to know the name and exact address of the person/beneficiary’s bank.
- You need to know the account number of person/beneficiary.
- The mist important step is the SWIFT code of your bank and that bank where you are wiring the fund.
- You have to choose the purpose of payment and currency being sent.